A great big thank you to BookmarkChronicles for nominating me for the Leibster Award! I’ve enjoyed following her blog and bet you would too! 🙂
- Life is a Cuppa
- Teens and Tweens Book Club
- Wide Awake at the Edge of the World
- Mousey Books
- Caitlin’s Reading Nook
Here are your questions…
- What is your favourite vacation spot?
- In your spare time, would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
- What is your favourite band?
- Favourite movie?
- If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Coffee or tea?
- What would be your dream job?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Would you rather go to the theatre or “the game”?
- Who was your childhood hero?
Now have some fun getting to know some fellow bloggers!
My answers to Bookmarkchronicles:
1. Best book you’ve read so far this year?
2. Favourite place to read?
– It’s winter in Australia right now, so it’s too cold to read outside. Right now it would be the only quiet place in my house… my bedroom.
3. How do spend your days off?
– Reading 🙂
4. If you could spend one week anywhere in the world (all expenses paid) where would you go?
– Massachusetts to spend time with two of my girls
5. On a typical day, what do you eat for breakfast?
– I’m on a sultana and bran flakes kick (raisin bran) with a cup of tea
6. Book that you would like see turned into a film?
– Silent Scream by Angela Marsons
7. Do you cook? If so, what is your signature dish?
– Mom’s Famous Chicken 🙂
8. What part of blogging do you enjoy the most?
– Meeting new people!
9. Most prized possession?
– Outside of my family, it would be my phone. Hey, gotta stay connected!
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
– Buy a modest home and car. Put money away for uni for kids. Savings for visits to America to see family. Donate the rest 🙂